Booking Your Festival Pass
Quench your curiosity and enjoy the festival with one of our hugely popular and great-value festival passes. Limited numbers are available and often sell out quickly.
Festival Pass – £380
Offers entry to all 44 Blackfriars events, with the same reserved seat throughout and saving you 20%!
Festival Pass holders receive a Festival lanyard
Festival Day Pass – £40
Available on weekdays (Mon – Fri only) the Day Pass offers you entry to all 5 events that day, saving you 20%.
This pass is offered as a discount which is applied automatically if you add a ticket to all 5 events and go to checkout. All you need to do is make sure you’ve added a ticket to all the events on that day to your shopping basket.
1. Browse our selection of events
2. Choose the day you want to attend
3. Click the Book Now button that is on the event page of any event on your chosen day. This takes you through to TicketSource.
4. Click Book Now on the TicketSource page
5. Enter the number of tickets you need and a donation amount if you’d like to. Click Next.
6. Choose your seat(s) and click Next.
7. When you reach the end of the booking process you will have the choice to click Checkout OR Continue Shopping. Click Continue Shopping choose your day and scroll down to find the other events on your chosen day. Click Book Now on another one of the events.
8. Repeat steps 5, 6 and 7 until you have added all 5 of the events on your chosen day to your basket. You can also add any other events you want to buy tickets for, until you have finished shopping.
9. Click Checkout and your discount will be automatically applied.
Please note that once a single event on any day has sold out, day passes will no longer be available for that day.
Monday: Passes SOLD OUT, but individual event tickets are still available.
Tuesday : 40 passes available
Wednesday: Passes SOLD OUT, but individual event tickets are still available.
Thursday: 40 passes available
Friday: Passes SOLD OUT, but individual event tickets are still available.
Ticket booking information
Bookings are available online, by phone and via the in-person Box Office at the Museum of Gloucester
Book online: from 9 AM Friday 28 July
Book by phone: 07834 406228 (from 10 AM Friday 28 July)
Book in person:
Museum Of Gloucester, Brunswick Road, Gloucester
Tuesday – Saturday 10.00-17.00, Sunday 11.00-16.00
(The Museum is closed every Sunday from 3rd September)
There is a Box Office onsite but we recommend booking ahead to avoid disappointment.
Reservable seating: you can now choose and book specific seats when you book online, via phone or in person.
Book signings organised by Waterstones take place after each event.
Sign up for the latest news & event updates.